Howdy, howdy, howdy…. Hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things with school starting. I have a fear ours may crash this weekend, two were asleep on the couch this morn when I walked in to send them out the door, awesome.
So my series with my partner in crime,
What makes you be you, and dress the way that you do?
may be lacking a bit this week for many reasons…
2. I don’t like the dress, the shoulders are pointy as if I should be on Star Trek, hence the layering, and it doesn’t fall right, but this is what happens when you always run late….no outfit changes.
4. Keurig has come to a standstill. It just stares at me like ‘what? what do you want me to do?’, which results in taking us back to numbers 1 & 3.
5. My hands aren’t working very well. When I paint or re-do a piece of furniture, usually my hands swell after I finish. Not this time. Within hours of the first day I could tell they were not wanting to cooperate. NOT. GOOD.
So last night, while tearing apart a chair and painting it, I couldn’t even keep the trigger pressed down long enough to paint it. Glad my left hand could help to pick up the slack on this one.
6. Doggone tired….just plain ol’ tired. Which is why I picked this outfit…already had the pics….sorry people. Again, refer back to 1, 3, & 4.
7. It is so stinking hot here, I couldn’t stand the though of jeans
8. It is 1:30 in the a.m. My brain tends to go to auto pilot around 12:58 in the a.m. so I am probably babbling.
I had said on a previous post how orange wasn’t really my color. Who knew I hand ANOTHER orange striped dress in my closet I had totally forgotten about? What are the odds…
(dress:Blue Sky , shrug:Daytrip, shoes:TOMS, glasses:Fossil, earrings:Michelle, headband:Local Boutique, cuff:Target)
Head on over to Oak House 5, maybe her coffee maker is working a tad better than mine 🙂
To many more,