2 cups frozen diced potatoes
1 cup cooked lean ham, diced
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced (I added almost a cup, whoops…but hey, I am a fungi(super lame))
2 green onions, sliced (I omitted)
1 1/4 cup egg substitue
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded (Think I accidentally added two cups)
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Layer potatoes evenly on the bottom of the dish; top with ham, mushrooms and onions.
4. In a small mixing bowl, beat egg substitute and milk with a fork or whisk until well blended.
5. Pour egg mixture over ham and vegetables in baking dish and top with cheese.
6. Bake until eggs are firm and top is lightly browned, approximately 40 minutes (mine was about 55 min.).
7. Cut into 4 portions (there are 5 of us and 3 of us had more than 2 helpings…do that math, smarty pants!)