no, I am not claiming how old I am today by my list, its just a random number…cough cough.
I started this last year, and it turns out listing stuff about yourself is a bit harder than what you think.
So how long can I keep this up? I don’t know. But it can also be a resolution list for the new year since we are at the end.
1. It’s not that hard to be nice, it really isn’t. And it can get you far and do a world of good by just smiling.
2. I despise getting older. You would think I would be over by now, but I’m not.
3. I’m glad 2013 is almost over. It wasn’t horrible, but it was long and tedious. Here’s to new beginnings.
4. I want to be more intentional with the offspring.
5. I need to be.
6. Keeping meaningful relationships now is uber important.
7. I need to care less what others think. It eats me alive, but in the long run, it doesn’t matter what they think.
8. I don’t answer a lot of phone calls, and none at all if I don’t know the number.
9. I don’t dig group settings, and haven’t ever really.
10. Ten down, 24 to go…am I really that old?
11. I absolutely adore the friends I have met through blogging, they mean the world to me.
12. I am super short…most are in shock. sorrynotsorry.
13. I like to laugh hard. Like so hard that milk comes out of your nose.
14. I can also cry like a baby with a wrong look, see #7.
15. I could eat Mexican food everyday.
16. I would love to have a job with technology, I can’t get enough of it.
17. Or naming crayon colors. That would be awesome.
18. I get my best ideas in the shower. And I tend to drain the hot water tank during the process.
19. I always thought I would get more sleep when my kids were out of the baby phase, not true.
20. I am a night owl, but not a partier…I like being at home.
21. That being said, I do LOVE to travel, a ton. Can’t get enough.
22. And I don’t really get homesick.
23. Some days I could literally pack up the fam and move states away without looking back.
24. I really like to work and hang with the hubs. He makes me laugh the hardest.
25. He is my definition of hard work and self motivation.
26. I don’t enjoy working out, it actually stresses me out thinking about it, but I know it’s good for you.
27. And I need to work out because I eat candy everyday, and could eat a cake if it’s in my presence. Why else go to weddings?
28. I have trained and completed a half marathon. Some days I still wonder how I did it.
29. I love shoes. And hand bags….and all of it.
30. Take me to best buy and I’m like a kid in a candy store.
31. We don’t watch the news anymore, just the weather. I wanted to be a meteorologist for the longest time. I am seriously a science geek.
32. I love crafting and diy, I want to do it by myself even if it kills me.
33. I am a social media manager. At times it’s crazy lonely to work alone, but at the same time, the most fulfilling.
34. I have major plans for this little side of the interweb. It is thrilling, scares the crap out of me, exciting and nauseating all at the same time.
le sigh…I’m not even going back to proof read that.