A serious/obsessive reader of the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, one leap above Twilighters.
The difference between being a Twilighter and being a Twihard, is that Twihards have embraced a new Twiligion… er…. I mean, religion based on Twilight. They live and breath Twilight. Most Twihards are for Edward and Bella. Therefore, those Twihards are all for true love & love at first sight. Point out one thing to a Twihard, and they can relate it to Twilight instantly. Savage and wild, they need every single thing to be perfect in the upcoming Twilight movie.
WAYS TO TELL IF YOU ARE A TWIHARD. (Or at least, me being a Twihard myself, this is what I do)
1. You constantly check the Lex for new updates. Daily. (Six times an hour for me.)
2. Twilight Tuesday is the most important day of the week.
3. You dream of going to Forks, or living in Forks.
4. You have urges to visit Italy.
5. It’s sick, but you wish Vampires totally existed so you can marry one.
6. You refer to Twilight as “literary crack” or a “textually transmitted disease”
7. You’ve supplied said literary crack to your friends, and wouldn’t talk to them until they read the series.
8. Your favorite fruit is now a red apple…
To many more,