I get asked, pretty much on a daily basis, the same questions over and over again the pertain to myself, the offspring, or something of the sort…
I read others post’s daily on Instagram, where they list 21 or so items about themselves.
So I just decided to do it here, and if you are feeling a tad nosy or just plain ol’ curious, read on.
1. Husband and I own an Automotive Glass shop and small car lot…yes, we are Matilda’s parents. Just not as short. I help him with some of the junk that is associated with that. Which incorporates number two.
2. Main part of my business? I build and manage multiple social media accounts for companies, and training on social media. So yes, I am a nerd. Then I have my easy shop and I blog. And a wife and mom. yawn…
3. I am addicted to crafting. I really want to be lazy, but have a serious problem with not sitting still.
4. Music ranks right up top with Jesus and candy.
5. My best ideas come to me when I am taking a shower. Multiple showers may happen within a 24hour period.
6. My background: Went through a painting school over ten years ago and painted homes for what seemed like forever. It progressed into painting furniture for other people. Which progressed into husband and I flipping homes. Which progressed into subbing out other contractors to remodel clients homes. That’s a lot of progression……told you I can’t sit still.
7. I am extremely indecisive. Like, can’t even decided what to eat for lunch, so you can imagine what it is like picking out clothes.
8. I am a gadget freak. Seriously. BestBuy outranks Target on somedays, and I am always over appreciative to gift cards here. I have to know everything about every item. Refer back to #2.
9. I memorize peoples cars….and it gets better. I remember their license plate. I clearly missed my calling of being a P.I.
10. I am a worry wart. I worry about if my kids get hungry at school and if they will drink enough. This and #7 are not a great combo.
11. We have three kids. 14yearold girl, 11yearold boy and 6yearold girl. And a dog who thinks she is bad to the bone.
12. I tend to drop a cussacuss here and there. And way over there. But Jesus is still my #1.
13. I have allergies worse than any nerd out there. I am seriously allergic to everything and have to get four shots a week. The nurses treat me like they are my mom, and I seriously flinch like a fouryearold every.single.time.
14. I could eat mexican food twice a day. Every day.
15. But I really do eat chick-fil-a every.single.day.
16. I am socially awkward and absolutely have knots in my stomach for anything outside my house I have to do. See numbers 2,3,5,7,8,10, and 13. yup.
17. We both have a slight obsession with cars. I like when I told the husband that I wanted a sub and a chip that we ended up with a supercharged car at 9pm on a Saturday.
18. I am short, but didn’t realize how short I was till I attend Haven and everyone was towering over me and saying how short I was. High fives all around.
19. I have been mistaken for a jr. high kid at least 5 times and a fifth grader once. More high fives.
20. I am the biggest procrastinator I know. I have to have deadlines and will wait till one second before to do it.
21. my email is beyond help. just out.of.control. 80,000 unread and counting. So sorry if I haven’t replied.
22. I have candy with me AT ALL TIMES. It’s hidden throughout the house and I keep it in my car door so I can sneak it in. I had a cardiologist appointment a few years back because my asthma had gotten bad, I knew he was going to say I had starburst and an enchilada stuck in my aorta. But he didn’t.