Trying to stay positive about the new year….but it sure is windy.
So I opted to stay inside, except for a quick trip to the store.
Excited for what projects I have drumming up in my head for this year….ahhhh, so exciting.
I ran through a quick list yesterday, I wouldn’t say goals for this year, just maybe things that I need to be doing. Which made me think the rest of today of what I need to, at least try to do this year.
1. say ‘no’ more often. sounds weird, but I don’t say it enough after I am already over committed.
2. organization. I start out this way, but things spiral out of control and everything is in piles.
3. time block. baaddddd. but I need this desperately.
4. only procrastinate after things are finished. doesn’t make sense, but I am up till the wee hours in the morn because I decide other things are important.
5. blog more consistently.
6. cook more at home….if we are at home…ughhh. all righty then.
7. get some guts and don’t be scared about putting myself out there.
and so on, and such as.
I went back and forth with my word for the year, and I am still torn, having a hard time picking just one. So I think I will be the step-child in this tradition and pick more than that.