Pleather and Nice Weather? I can dig that.
Before our last cold spurt this week, we briefly warmed up over the past weekend. What does that mean?
I glare at the wind in the face. Or actually from inside, squinting out the window.
But days like this are few and far between.
70 and a breeze (that’s 15mph for us).
golden. just golden.
A while back when I posted this on Instagram, I received a ton of questions on the how to. Never crossed my mind to actually show you how. Crazy easy people.
Fingernail Paint Pens.
Run. Fast as possible to target and grab ya some.
Ours are normally on the end caps or in the back section of polish.
Like a sharpie, but fo yo nail. I started out buying these for the teen who lives rent free, and have started saying ‘hey…I paid for those. actually dad did. let me have it. now’
So I busted this one out yesterday and opted for an uber quick tutorial.
1. If you aren’t using washi tape by now, then slap yourself and grab a few hundred roles while you are stocking up on paint pens. Unroll a small strip.
2. Using a Heart Shape, or any shape hole punch, punch that sucker out. You could also take the early 1990’s route and cut-it-out. Thank You Uncle Joey.
3. Hold it up and smile. Clearly I needed eight steps for a perfect collage.
4. Somewhat center it on your freshly painted fingernail, that you are praying to God you don’t mess up cause you already forgot what color it is.
5. Two über quick, thin coats, blowing quickly in-between while mouthing ‘please work, please work.
6. Let dry for a second, peal off and say ‘son of a gun, that actually worked.’
Washi tape aims to please.
I am making my Casual Friday Pinterest Board an open group board. yesssss.
If you link up here, then you are invited to join us and pin your link there too. It’s all sorts of wins coming in every direction.
It’s quite easy. Make sure you are following me on Pinterest (I can’t add you as a contributor unless you are), comment or email me your Pinterest email and bam…that’s it. You can Pin away!
Many have asked to be added and I am so excited! But you must follow me for Pinterest allow you to contribute, you dig?
BIG thanks to ALL of you who linked up this past week! We had an amazing link up last week!!! Your sweet comments and awesome emails that you continue to send are absolutely amazing!! You sure know how to rock a girls world