The grocery store has pomegranate arils again. Did you hear me? We consume them at an insane rate and add them to everything.
I feel a dance coming on….
Our addiction started at a bad time. I brought them home and made the pomegranate guac and they have since disappeared from the store.
Until this last week, it was like a light shining down and I knew I had to add them in our dinner.
I use rotisserie chicken’s multiple times a week, I should do a round up post, because it saves so much time for us.
So a quick soft chicken taco with a bit of sweetness, absolutely amazing.
Pomegranate Chicken Taco's
Author: Two Thirty~Five Designs
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- Container of Pomegranate Arils
- Package of Corn Tortillas
- Tomatoes, diced
- Avacado, sliced
- Shredded Cheese
- Shredded Coconut Flakes
- Spinach Leaves
- Shred Chicken into bite size pieces (I do this as I am making each taco).
- Heat Tortillas, if wanted, and begin to layer, starting with chicken and spinach.
- Top with avacados, tomatoes, cheese, coconut and pomegranate.
- And salsa if wanted.
- Fold and Eat.