I asked 31 bloggers the same 35 questions for my 31Days Series.
Here are their answers:
On Facebook, my main activity revolves around blogger groups. They.Are.Awesome. Mainly just answering each others questions and such and I have met so many great, creative people through them.
Elisha from Pneumatic Addict Furniture is one of them. I knew pretty soon after she popped up in my feed that she would be one I would stalk regularly. She is constantly whipping up new tutorials, always amazing me how she will make items, concrete countertops anyone?
You guys are going to want to check her out and you won’t want to leave;)
Without further ado, I give you Elisha.
1. A bit about yourself, where did you grow up?
We moved several times when I was a kid, but I grew up mostly in a little town in California called Ramona. I moved with my parents to Chandler, AZ just before my senior year of High School.
2. Main subject of your blog?
DIY furniture, decor, and home improvment
3. Was a design background something you were interested in when you were young?
As a kid, I remember faking sick so I could stay home to watch “This Old House” and “Trading Spaces”. I developed a love for rooms with character.
4. Fall or spring?
Fall for sure! Even though we don’t really get one in Arizona : (
5. If you could have a different profession, would you?
There is nothing I’d rather do than build furniture and blog, but I like trying new things, so sure!
6. If so, what would that be?
I’ve always thought being a translator would be cool, but lately I’ve wanted to be a TV meteorologist.
7. What style do you usually post about?
I’m digging the Vintage Industrial look right now, but I also include Traditional and quirky Eclectic styles.
8. What is a style that you are drawn to, but isn’t part of your normal material to talk about?
I love the Contemporary/Glam look. Like, a swanky Las Vegas hotel.
9. East Coast or West Coast?
To live: West. For Design: East
10. Main go-to colors?
Grey, blue, white
11. Color combo’s you have been dying to try?
Burnt orange and Aqua. Chartreuse and Grey
12. Antiques or new pieces of furniture and decor?
Both! I love the mix
13. Avid DIY’er or would you rather buy it finished?
DIY for life! (*pounds chest)
14. Favorite Music to work to?
Alternative hippster crap
15. Early Bird or Night Owl?
16. Eat in or Go Out?
Love to cook, but Go Out. No dishes that way.
17. Coke or Pepsi?
18. Carpet or Hard Flooring?
Has anyone actually said carpet?
19. Country you want to visit?
Croatia. I know, sounds weird.
20. What do you do to unwind?
21. Who is your Design Icon?
I think Ana White is the coolest woman ever. I have so much respect for a girl who builds like her and am so jealous of her Sketch-Up skills.
22. Outside or Inside?
23. Piece of work that still makes you proud till this day?
My Pneumatic Addict Furniture: World Market “Aiden” Coffee Table Knock-off. It was the first project I welded by myself and I think it turned out better than the inspiration.
24. What is the movie that you can watch over and over and it never gets old?
My Favorite- Its a Wonderful Life
25. Favorite Social Media Platform?
26. What movie character do you think you identity the most with?
Walter Mitty. I just haven’t been on my adventure yet.
27. Cupcakes or Cake?
28. Best gift you have ever received?
My workbench. My husband built it at his parent’s house and surprised me with it on Christmas.
29. Best gift you have ever given?
Every year I pass out Christmas goodie bags to friends and neighbors. After Mom died, I started to include her famous English Toffee.
30. Would you rather talk to or text someone?
Talk in person. I hate talking on the phone.
31. Coffee or Tea?
32. One thing you cannot live without?
33. Favorite type of flower?
34. Best thing about this year?
My boys getting older and communicating better. I’ve been waiting to have real conversations with them for 5 years.
35. What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming months?
My husband graduating from school in May! Whoot Whoot.
Be sure and hop on over and check Elisha out at Pneumatic Addict Furniture, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.