I asked 31 bloggers the same 35 questions for my 31Days Series.
Here are their answers:
If you ever wanted to meet one of the sweetest bloggers who would give you a big hug without knowing you, who could make you belly laugh, and leave you absolutely speechless from her beautiful posts? Then KariAnne from Thistlewood Farm is your gal.
I heart this woman and her blog. She has drop dead style and has been named as Better Homes and Gardens Top 10 Decorating Blogs, winner of Country Living Blue Ribbon Blogger award, and the list just keeps going….
Interwebs, meet Thistlewood Farm:
1. A bit about yourself, where did you grow up?
I grew up in a suburb of Dallas
2. Main subject of your blog?
Home Decor and DIY and stories. Lots and lots of stories.
3. Was a design background something you were interested in when you were young?
Yes. It all started with my Barbie Dream House.
4. Fall or spring?
Fall, fall and more fall.
5. If you could have a different profession, would you?
6. If so, what would that be?
I would love to be a personal assistant to a Hollywood star.
7. What style do you usually post about?
8. What is a style that you are drawn to, but isn’t part of your normal material to talk about?
I love contemporary furniture paired with gold and bright colors.
9. East Coast or West Coast?
10. Main go-to colors?
Gray, Taupe, White and Khaki.
11. Color combo’s you have been dying to try?
Orange and Navy.
12. Antiques or new pieces of furniture and decor?
Antiques….preferably if they came from the side of the road.
13. Avid DIY’er or would you rather buy it finished?
I try to DIY everythng.
14. Favorite Music to work to?
15. Early Bird or Night Owl?
16. Eat in or Go Out?
Go out. I’m a terrible cook.
17. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. I gave them up for water.
18. Carpet or Hard Flooring?
Is this a question? Seriously. 🙂 Hard wood every. single. time.
19. Country you want to visit?
England. I want to visit anywhere Jane Austen wrote about.
20. What do you do to unwind?
I talk. BTW….I talk to wind up, too.
21. Who is your Design Icon?
22. Outside or Inside?
Depends on the season. Right now it’s outside.
23. Piece of work that still makes you proud till this day?
The chalkboard calendar in my living room.
24. What is the movie that you can watch over and over and it never gets old?
The Ultimate Gift
25. Favorite Social Media Platform?
26. What movie character do you think you identity the most with?
27. Cupcakes or Cake?
28. Best gift you have ever received?
A song passed down from my father to my husband on my wedding day.
29. Best gift you have ever given?
Kittens for Christmas.
30. Would you rather talk to or text someone?
31. Coffee or Tea?
32. One thing you cannot live without?
33. Favorite type of flower?
Hydrangea. Dried or fresh.
34. Best thing about this year?
My journey to get healthy.