I think by now you guys know
how obsessed that my go-to for veggies is to roast them. I have fixed almost all of the vegetables that we consume this way.
And if I could roast glitter I would. Combine all my obsessions together.
One thing I hadn’t tackled yet was okra, but decided to when I saw that the grocery store had bags of fresh okra.
I won’t lie, I was a bit leery….afraid they would explode from pressure and we would have an oven full of little seeds.
But that didn’t happen.
What did happen is half of the pan disappeared before we sat down to eat, and the rest was gobbled up in just a few.
- Bag of Fresh Okra Pods~Enough to Fill a Large Cookie Sheet
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 415 on Broil.
- Rinse and pat dry all pods.
- Spread out evenly across cookie sheet.
- Drizzle eve back and forth across pods.
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt.
- Broil 15minutes or so, till browned and soft.