I asked 31 bloggers the same 35 questions for my 31Days Series.
Here are their answers:
This is how so many are going to start in this series.
I stumbled upon Savannah and Mallory from Classy Clutter via Instagram. Their feed is just ahhhhmazing.
I quickly headed to their blog and their work blew me away. I met them at snap and could have sworn they were sisters, seriously. They are just best friends. They grew up together and lived super close until recently. I am addicted to their use of color, texture and just how awesome their projects are. And color, did I say that already?
I seriously want this bedroom:
Interwebs meet Classy Clutter:
1. A bit about yourself, where did you grow up? Mesa, AZ
2. Main subject of your blog? DIY and Home Decor
3. Was a design background something you were interested in when you were young? We’ve always loved decorating but our love for it really took off when we had homes of our own to decorate!
4. Fall or spring? Fall
5. If you could have a different profession, would you? No way! We are wives moms, bloggers and we both run side businesses and we are so grateful to say we really truly LOVE what we do!
6. If so, what would that be? Nothing!
7. What style do you usually post about? We have a wide
8. What is a style that you are drawn to, but isn’t part of your normal material to talk about?
9. East Coast or West Coast? Both!
10. Main go-to colors? Black, White, Gold!
11. Color combo’s you have been dying to try? Radiant Orchid, Teal and Black and White!
12. Antiques or new pieces of furniture and decor? Mix!
13. Avid DIY’er or would you rather buy it finished? Die hard DIYers
14. Favorite Music to work to? Whatever I feel like on Pandora that day.
15. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night Owl
16. Eat in or Go Out? Out
17. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
18. Carpet or Hard Flooring? Hardwood floors
19. Country you want to visit? France
20. What do you do to unwind? Watch HGTV shows and paint my nails
21. Who is your Design Icon? Emily Henderson
22. Outside or Inside? Inside
23. Piece of work that still makes you proud till this day? DIY Wood Scalloped Wall
24. What is the movie that you can watch over and over and it never gets old? Armageddon
25. Favorite Social Media Platform? Instagram
26. What movie character do you think you identity the most with? Monica from Friends. Well, she’s a tv character but you know. 😉
27. Cupcakes or Cake? Cupcakes
28. Best gift you have ever received? Wedding ring
29. Best gift you have ever given? I bought my aunt (and one of my best friends!) an all expenses paid trip to go to NYC with me to watch the ball drop in Times Square on New Years 2008! It was SO fun!!
30. Would you rather talk to or text someone? text
31. Coffee or Tea? Neither
32. One thing you cannot live without? iPhone
33. Favorite type of flower? Hydrangeas
34. Best thing about this year? The birth of my 4th baby boy. He’s 7 weeks old.
35. What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming months? Trip to Arizona, the holidays and blogging conferences.
36. How does your style differ from your co-workers (Ill change the name to that person)? We both have really similar style which is why it’s so easy to blog together. We love the same types of things in design, decor, fashion and food!