I asked 31 bloggers the same 35 questions for my 31Days Series.
Here are their answers:
I met Jamie when I sat across from her during dinner my first night at Haven. She has the absolute sweetest personality. I loved scouring her blog after I returned home. Her home is gorgeous, and I am a huge sucker for white, crisp pictures. And she has them. Lots of them ;). She has a great way of mixing styles and thoroughly explains how you can do it too.
Interwebs, meet So Much Better With Age:
1. A bit about yourself, where did you grow up?
I grew up on a small farm about an hour away from Vancouver, BC Canada. Now I’m in Vancouver with my husband and two small kids. My dad was very handy and my mom sewed all our clothes. I never wanted to sew EVER but I’m sewing a lot now. I’ve always been obsessed with old antique things and decorating. I loved museums as a kid. My passion is decorating, design, DIY, baking from scratch and keeping every inch of my house organized.
2. Main subject of your blog?
DIY & Home Decor
3. Was a design background something you were interested in when you were young?
Looking back yes but it’s taken me forever to figure that out
4. Fall or spring?
5. If you could have a different profession, would you?
Doing what I’m doing or offshoot
6. If so, what would that be?
Anything to do with design and decorating I’m passionate about!
7. What style do you usually post about?
My favorite decorating style is Industrial Beachy French. I made it up 😉
8. What is a style that you are drawn to, but isn’t part of your normal material to talk about?
There is a touch of modern that I like, I like a clean aesthetic but I can’t go all modern
9. East Coast or West Coast?
10. Main go-to colors?
Neutral – white, cream, brown, black, grey
11. Color combo’s you have been dying to try?
12. Antiques or new pieces of furniture and decor?
13. Avid DIY’er or would you rather buy it finished?
DIYer but I also like new
14. Favorite Music to work to?
Kings of Leon, City and Colour
15. Early Bird or Night Owl?
Neither, I’m more of a midday kinda girl
16. Eat in or Go Out?
17. Coke or Pepsi?
18. Carpet or Hard Flooring?
19. Country you want to visit?
20. What do you do to unwind?
21. Who is your Design Icon?
Rachel Ashwell & Atlanta Bartlett
22. Outside or Inside?
23. Piece of work that still makes you proud till this day?
24. What is the movie that you can watch over and over and it never gets old?
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
25. Favorite Social Media Platform?
26. What movie character do you think you identity the most with?
Hmmmm, that’s a tough one
27. Cupcakes or Cake?
Both are just okay
28. Best gift you have ever received?
29. Best gift you have ever given?
30. Would you rather talk to or text someone?
31. Coffee or Tea?
32. One thing you cannot live without?
33. Favorite type of flower?
34. Best thing about this year?
I’m becoming more me
35. What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming months?
Decorating our new cabin in the woods